Terms and Conditions of Use of the STEALTH Software Web Site
STEALTH Software BV makes information available on this web site ("Site") subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions. STEALTH Software reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by STEALTH Software. These terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of this Site and supersede any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, or additional communications.
This site is owned and operated by STEALTH Software BV ("STEALTH").
By viewing, downloading, or otherwise using any of the materials published on or made available for download from this web site, you agree to the terms of this legal notice ("Legal Notice"). If you do not agree, you should not view, download or use these materials. STEALTH reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by STEALTH. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Any software and accompanying documentation that is made available to download from this site ("Software") is the copyrighted work of STEALTH and/or its suppliers. STEALTH hereby authorizes you to download Software subject to the following conditions:
- You are not authorized to copy, distribute, install or use the downloaded Software in any way until you have read and accepted the software license agreement ("SLA") that accompanies the Software.
- Any Software download on behalf of any agency or department of the United States Government is subject to "Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights" terms, as discussed below.
All other terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice also apply, to the extent that they do not conflict with the applicable SLA.
GENERAL USE OF MATERIALS ON THIS WEB SITE
Materials other than Software: STEALTH hereby authorizes you to view, download, print, copy, distribute, and use the materials published by STEALTH on this web site, provided that:
- Materials are used solely for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are not copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the written permission of STEALTH.
- No modifications are made to materials without the prior written permission of STEALTH.
- Images from this site, including STEALTH logos, are not reproduced or posted to your website without the prior written permission of STEALTH.
- A copyright notice, the following text as an example, appears on all materials: "Copyright ©2010 STEALTH Software BV. All Rights Reserved".
- The existing copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices are not removed from the materials.
- This permission does not include the right to use the design or layout of the Stealth Software web site or any other STEALTH owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of those web sites are protected by copyright, trade dress and other laws, and they may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any STEALTH web site may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by STEALTH.
. All materials on this web site including software and accompanying documentation (in total, "Materials") are protected by copyright. Ownership is retained by the copyright holder and is not transferred to you. Except as specified above, nothing is to be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of STEALTH or any third party. Use of Software from this site is subject to the software license provided with the product. You may not copy the Software onto any publicly available bulletin board or network or broadcast the Software in any media.Penalties
. Any reproduction, redistribution or use of the Materials on this web site not in accordance with the permissions described above is prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.Applicable law and international considerations
. STEALTH Software owns and operates this site from its engineering department in Bunschoten, The Netherlands and these terms will be interpreted under the laws of the Netherlands, excluding its conflict of law rules. All information on this site is subject to export control laws, and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. If you access this site from outside the Netherlands, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. For information regarding STEALTH products, programs and services that may be available to you, contact your local STEALTH business representative.
Warranties and limitation of liability
The information on this web site is presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. STEALTH HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY OR VIRUS FREE OPERATION. STEALTH AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
STEALTH makes reasonable efforts to assure that the materials on this web site are accurate but does not make any representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the materials. Information may be changed or updated without notice. STEALTH may also from time to time revise this Legal Notice by updating this posting. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Legal Notice so you are aware of any revisions by which you are bound.
IN NO EVENT SHALL STEALTH, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES REFERENCED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, LOSS OF PRIVACY, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, OR ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT THIS SITE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You use this web site at your own risk. STEALTH is not liable for any damages arising from use of this site. Links to other sites.
STEALTH makes no representations whatsoever about the quality, nature or reliability of any other web sites you may access through this web site; STEALTH provides this access merely for your convenience. A link to a non-STEALTH site does not mean that STEALTH accepts any responsibility for or endorses the content of that web site.
Copyright © 2010 STEALTH Software BV. All Rights Reserved. Contact email@example.com with questions or problems, as appropriate.